嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年12月4日星期六

My Singapore Trip (Universal Studio)

I was in Johor before I went to Singapore.
I only slept for 1 or 2 hours at the night before we leave because of my cousins. = =

27.11.2010

Early in the morning, make up badly to cover my panda eyes.
It's seriously terrible. @@

Sorry for the pimple + weird expression. xDD

Got ready, had breakfast then go Singapore lorh!!!!

I can't wait for it, this is the first time I went to Singapore.
Reached Singapore and headed to Universal Studio, this is our aim.

After a serious traffic jam and finally we arrived.

I afraid I'll get lost in the car park. hehhehehe

Okay, the weather is not very hot, but is FUCKING hot!!!!! xDD







I wanted to play this but unfortunately, it's in service. =(

I watched 4D movie inside this castle~ It's really interesting!!!!
Enjoyed.. weeee~~~

4D spec look. hehehehehe

My lunch, quite nice~Just too spicy.

Girl's group.

 Canopy flyer. We queue up for 45 minutes but only rode for 15 seconds.= =

 This was the most interesting and excited game that I played. WOOHOOO~
 Water show!! Nice sound and live show effects!!!!

He shooting water to a guest. Oww~pity..xD


Can you see a man is hanging on the toxic barrel??


Spinning cup. We spin 99 inside here. @@

The mummy. There's a very nice roller coaster inside.
I played this again and again for 3 or 4 times. hahah

Besides,
I also took picture with many cartoons~


They act cool?? We say YO!!!! hahaa




This people 抢镜头!!!

I missed the Kungfu panda. So sad ='(



I prefer night view. Very nice~

 Pink castle.





People mountain people sea at night. xD



没有评论:

发表评论