嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年11月30日星期二

My 5 days 4 nights Bali Trip

Sorry for update late.
Let's start my Bali trip ^^

-----------------------------------------------------

The day before we leave,
we went Jusco for money exchange.



wee~I'm a lil' millionaire~xD
This is the most "0" on a money that I ever seen...xD

-----------------------------------------------------------

20.11.2010     Saturday
1st day of my trip


Damn long time didn't fly,
Imma so nervous

Our Air Asia airplane


The view from airplane's window


I keep on reading my novel on the plane, cause I'm sitting alone due to the seat arrangement.


After 4 hours, we arrived Bali finally
My butt gonna flat. = =

We saw our "fans" surround at the entrance of the airport. Lol
Our long long car + driver : Putera
In indonesia, Putera means an ordinary man..= =

We have our dinner : Tulang ayam yang boleh dimakan. Lol


Then, headed to our no star hotel..= =
-Bad hotel service
-Bad workers' attitute
-Bad hotel room condition
BUT....Nice environment =))

Bath with my cousinS due the toilet is a lil' bit scary.
Then, good night~ Had a nice dream^^

----------------------------------------------------------

21.11.2010     Sunday
2nd day of my trip


Woke up early in the morning to have my breakfast.
And, here was it.. The breakfast that cost 40000!!! rupiah only larh~xD

I ate the same breakfast every morning for 4 days!!!! *boring


After that, went to the seaside.
Big sun, hot weather.

My cousin and I played this : the Fly Fish




The stupid staff told me would't got wet but I was fully wet after I played this. iiishh~


After that, went Turtle Island by glass bottom boat~
The island named Turtle Island but have a lots of animals inside actually.


Then, went for lunch.


After we "cure" our stomach, then headed to our next destination.

An old old old temple.
And, I wore sari for the first time. =D



Beautiful view~


After this, headed to spa~!!!!! weee~excited
While we were on the way to spa room, there was an inhonest newspaper seller selling newspaper beside the road.

He sold 15 November's newspaper on 21 November.
 And my dumb dumb father was got cheated..= =

Reached spa. 
aawww~This was the first time I take off all my clothes in front of a stranger. *so shy 



After spa, we had our dinner.
A restaurant on the seaside. Candle dinner + waves, ROMANTIC~


After dinner, back to hotel.
Bath and MAHJONG!!!!
But just play, didn't gamble larh~

------------------------------------------------------

22.11.2010     Monday
3rd day of my trip


Woke up early in the morning.
Went to batik factory.


After that, went to temple AGAIN~~
But it's really nice.

The bath tab of King.


Then, went to a restaurant that located just beside the volcano for lunch.
This volcano is still an Active Volcano.


After lunch, went to a market and I saw this.18sx. = =

Then, went to a shopping centre. *I think
I bought some souvenirs for my friends here =)))


Finished shopping, went for dinner.
An unforgetable dinner that I ever had.
Spent RM200++ just for a small quantity mamak food. Shyt

--------------------------------------------------------

23.11.2010     Tuesday
4th day of my trip


Went to Layer Cake factory.

Then, we had nasi babi. Quite disgusting. Yucksss


Went to temple AGAIN AGAIN!!!!
But this was a really nice temple.


We took a lot of photo and spent many time here.
It's really worth to spent time here =))

Then, went to Tanah Lot, a temple that located on sea to watch the SUNSET!!! 
So if you want to go there, you must go before the high tide.


We enjoyed the beautiful sunset and land breeze here. =)))


But the sunset was covered by the stupid clouds. Babi betul~


Then, went to have Mc Donald as our dinner. 
This was the most delicious food that I had in Indonesia.

After that, back to hotel and mahjong AGAIN!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

24.11.2010     Wednesday
The last day of my trip


Woke up so damn early.
Had breakfast then....SWIMMING^^

Stupid pose~

After swimming, get ready and headed to airport.

I feel happy when all the clouds were below me. Syookkkk~



=====================================


Finished describe for my trip and sorry for my broken English..xD

Thanks for your view, it's appreciated.

And...Be await for my next post
-
-
-
-
-
My Singapore trip


Thank you ^^





1 条评论:

发表评论