嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年12月9日星期四

A date with my Lover ♥ Happy Anniversary?? =)

5.11.2010    Monday


Today, I dated my lover for movie~

Who is my lover??
Here is he~My Niu Niu =))


He's the only one who never argue with me, make me angry, he's always be with me no matter where I go, and he'll never say "NO" to me when I date him.

Afternoon, went to Jusco and I "fly" to cinema to buy ticket immediately when I reached there.

When I walked into the cinema, all people looked at me with their eyes. As if they saying "Aiyo~Why this girl watch movie alone har?? "

And I was feel like scolding the "What What WHAT???!! Never see people watch movie alone before meh??" xD

Niu Niu and I watched "Lelio Popo".




Damn funny lorh wei!!! But very meaningful also larh.
Very touch at the ending there, I cried badly T^T
After movie, "lepak-lepak" awhile, then back home~

--------------------------------------------------------

You know wad, today was our anniversary actually.
I know it's nothing special and important, but I was started to get nervous a week before this. 
Stupid right?? xD
I was prepared everything, what I want to tell you, the present that I want to give you, programme of the day, and many many many.
I didn't expect that you will say "NO" when I date you. Awww~sad.xD


But anyway, thank you for everything that you gave me.
Happy Anniversary.

ILY 

-----------------------------------------------


I thought our relationship will become stable than before but I'm wrong.
We are full of misunderstanding, suspicion, displeasure and many other negative things.
Maybe that's really my fault or what, but I really couldn't find the way out to solve all thing stupid things.


Yes, I do know that,
they are all prettier than me,
they are all slender than me,
they are all fair than me,
they are very popular,
they can make you happier than I could,
they can do everything much more better than I could,
they are just so that perfect for you.
 So, just go to them if you want to.
I just want you to be happy.
I don't want to see your sad and unhappy face anymore.

没有评论:

发表评论