嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年12月6日星期一

I ♥ Sushi !!!

 30.11.2010    Tuesday

Today, went to 1U with Kaiyi, Phu Sin and Kai Ni.
 Actually today we planned to have a early birthday celebration for Kaiyi.

Afternoon, went to Kaiyi house.
My first respond when Kaiyi open door for me was
: Wah~Kaiyi wear dress wor~~xD


Then, went to Jusco to fetch Phui Sin and headed to 1U !!!!

1U was full of Christmas feel and sales~Lovely~


The first thing we reached there was SUSHI ZANMAI !!!
WOOHOOO~


So long time didn't have sushi already, miss it~
Although Sushi Zanmai is not a very high class sushi restaurant, but it still didn't affect my love to sushi =))

Before order, I take this from the spinning serving table immediately.
This is my favourite!!!!


Ordered and wait.......Wait........WAIT~
And also play......Play......PLAY~

This is mine~

This is Kai Ni one~

And this is Phui Sin one~

Where's Kaiyi one??
She already started to eat before I could take photo~hehe

This girl very CUTE, I thought her head stuck in the hole..xDD

Phui Sin made this-----a sauce that "campur" with many many sauces.
Then we played "one-two-juice" and the one who lose will eat this as punishment.
But....it's very nice actually..xD

Although we only ate a lil' bit, but we already very full~


In toilet...


Went MPH and bought some stationary.
This is TAN PHUI SIN!!!! haha

After that, we went "kacao" in many clothes shop.
We took many Many MANY shirt to fitting room and try try try~funny~

I saw this shirt in forever 21.
And yes, I do love my boy friend =))

Before we went home, we saw this at the ground floor.
They were going to play my favourite music "River Flows In You"!!!

1 条评论:

Kak Mahh 说...

Belum pernah merasa lagi Sushi....kena cuba yg HALAL...

发表评论