嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年12月31日星期五

My Christmas Eve @ The Curve

 24.12.2010     Friday


Today afternoon, went to PohLin's  house to make up.
Coincidently, we wore in same pattern and style.


I wore skirt today. Yer~Geliiii = =
I hate skirt!!



After we all settled everything, we went to The Curve with PohLin, Christine, Elaine and Michelle.

Reached The Curve, went to Friday to have our Christmas Eve dinner.




This is my rib eyes.

 This is PohLin and Christine's lamb chop.

 This is Michelle and Elaine's Spagetti.
 

 My lovely Hot Chocolate!! You're so hot babeh~


After dinner, we walked around and and take photo, of course.







------------------------------------------------------------------------


31.12.2010     Friday 


Yesterday, my mom told me today will be a public holiday.
Of course I will ask "WHY???!!! "@@
Then, my mom gave me a very very very RUDE answer.

She said.......
Malaysia 去 Indonesia 果度踢埋晒D lan jiao 波, 攞埋晒D lan jiao 盃, 所以就放埋晒D lan jiao 假咯!!
真系不知所谓~

I was like "LOL!!!WTH???" after I heard this.


Like this also want to holiday, how if Malaysia got the champion in World Cup???
Holiday for whole year???!!!!! = =


All my friends are going out for count down but I'm home alone. =(
But it's okay, cause I still have my DDT. xD


Before the end of today, I would like to wish all of you
Happy New Year!!! All the best in the new year!!
Let's welcome 2011~~ =)



没有评论:

发表评论