嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年12月22日星期三

Movie Movie EVERYDAY !!!!!

17.12.2010       Friday


Today, my relatives came to my house from Johor.
My brother suggested to bring us out for movie.


Due to my brother's working schedule, we decided to watch the midnight show.


Reached Jusco cinema.
They all wanted to watch "Lelio Popo", I was the only one who making combat.
I wanted to watch "Tron : Legacy" larh!!!!
Somemore, I already watched "Lelio Popo".


But at the end, they bought "Lelio Popo" tickets.= =
Since we still had lots of time after we bought the tickets, so we went to Hong Kong Food and Tea 欢喜地 for dinner.
After that went to "mamak" for a tea.


11.40pm. Went back to Jusco.
I turned into trance mode automatically when I walked into the cinema.@@
And almost fell asleep, too.


After movie, of course home sweet home.


-----------------------------------------------------


18.12.2010       Saturday


Today, Miss POH LIN CHARLOTTE dated me to Jusco for movie AGAIN~~
She is the only one who date me in the holiday. TOUCHED... T^T


Reached Jusco and bought the tickets.
Then, went to Sushi King for lunch.


Captured by PohLin Charlotte, grabbed from her profile, too.
I saw the comments of this photo when I grabbed it, and the comments did really upset me. T^T



After Sushi, fly to the cinema *we already late for 10 or 20 minutes
We watched "Just Call Me Nobody 大笑江湖".


A pointless movie, a just-for-entertainment movie.
Really can't get any point from the movie. But very funny larh~


Then, go Paparich for a tea and chit chat.
7.++ then walk to Kepong food court for dinner.
Makan Bah Kut Teh~hehe
After dinner, don't know where to go, so went to Gasoline for tea again.
And chat a lots there.


After chat, we went to Desa Park City to meet PohLin's sista.
But we only realized that we had no enough money to took taxi to there when we stepped out to the door of Gasoline.
So, we borrowed money from Mr. Ah Gua.
This was the most "jit dor" day that we both ever had. hahahaha


Reached Kay's Garden and met her sister.
It's almost midnight already, we sat there and started our ghost stories talk


After that, home sweet home =))



===================================
Recently, I always murmur to myself unconsciously.
Like....
Dear, I miss you.
Do you miss me, too??
Woke up already??
Do you ate your breakfast??
Faster go bath larh~
Remember to drink more water while working.
Take care of yourself!!
Don't fall sick ya~
Rest more.
Sleep early larh~Don't always play computer until midnight.
No More bathing in the midnight!!!
And so on.....

Sometimes, I could heard someone's answering my questions.
Aiyerrrrr~ I think I'd out of my mind.= =
KI SIAO LIAO~~


You are the first and the only one who made me lost in the love-maze.
Yes, you did it!! Mr. M.L.O.S

没有评论:

发表评论