嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年12月28日星期二

An Earlier Christmas Celebration

Hoooo~Getting lazier lazier and lazier during this holiday.
Damn long time didn't update my lovely chubby pretty bloggie. Lol~


Go back to the previous week, my so call "Christmas Week". =)


21.12.2010        Tuesday


Today, my mom's kinder garden organized an earlier Christmas Celebration for the kids and I'm going to lend a hand to my mom.
Oh ya~For your information, my mom is a kinder garden teacher. =)


Reached kinder garden, wore an apron and fries french fries.


My mom will be in charge a lil' fashion show.
So, when the kids reached the kinder garden, I made-up and dressed up for them.


The hall was so damn lively, surrounded by the Christmas mood and song.

"You better watch out, you better not cry..
You better not pout, I'm telling you why...
Santa Claus is coming to town...."


When all the kids finish dressed up and made up, of course the performance started.
Unfortunately, I forgot to brought camera, otherwise this post will be fulled of photo. =(


After the performance from all the kids, had their meal in the hall.
French fries, Jellies, Nudgets, Swiss rolls, Ice-cream and blah blah blah....


When they finished their food, SUDDENLY....
We heard jingle bell ringing from the front door and we rushed out.
A Santa Claus walked into the hall with a big bag of presents!!!


All the kids were jumping, shouting, laughing, exciting!!!!


The Santa Claus was giving out the presents.


Celebration finished.
Let me introduce my favourite kids.


This....Her name is Tan Candy. so sweet~
She look alike my lil' Korean idol --------- Jung Sungha. 


Who's Jung Sungha??
Surf youtube.com and search it, you will know then. =))

I found interesting when she dressed up as a Japanese Geisha but she look like a Korean. xD
Forgot to capture her Japanese look, it's really so damn freaking pretty.




Second, I forgot what's his name.
I named him as Hawaii Fatty. Muahahaa


He look alike a Taiwan Comedian ---------- Na Dou 纳豆
Don't you think so, too?

没有评论:

发表评论