嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年8月1日星期日

Today's Schedule

Today was a SIMPLE and BORING day



Today
I received a message from dear
He said that he will hung out with his friends today
Okay, fine..



so,
I got to stayed at home like a moron today
and
without dear's accompany



I'm a Strong Girl^^



Bye and MuackzZ
was our last message for today (currently)
Ridiculous??



Don't think that our relation is very good
like we are in school
actually NOT~!!



For your information,
Do Not Judge a Book from it's Title~!!

___________________________________________



Today~
I have a GCB as my breakfast~!!
woo~
What a pleasant thing^^




But actually,
it's my lunch
because I woke up on twelve something
I'm a totally sleeping beauty
*maybe sleeping ugly is more suit for me*
12hours of sleep is not enough for me
heheeee~




After this,
I bathed myself with cold water
*to cool down myself*




I got nothing to do today
so,
I starting walked around my house without any purpose




From living room to kitchen,
from kitchen to living room
Again and Again
I looked closer to a zombie because of my movement= =




Television?
eww~
it's bored
Disgusting~!!



Handphone?
nothing to play also




Book?
I have no mood to read a book at all




so,
what I can do is just walked around my house
and,
I'd got scold from my parents
they said I'm very annoying
because I keep passed through in front of them




For your convenient
I made a breif conclusion
What I did today was
1. Eat
2. Walked around my house
3. Wait for his message



_____________________________________



Well,
this post is look alike a standard 6 student's diary
that with the title "What I Did Today"
hehe

没有评论:

发表评论