嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年8月18日星期三

动物,请闭上你的嘴巴!!

Shut your mouth up, ANIMAL!!!

动物闭上你的嘴巴!!!
*我很有礼貌哦,我有说“请”哦



Well, I think this is the most polite way to call you.
I didn't mention what animal your are.
Maybe a cute rabbit, or maybe a noisy dog, or maybe a disgusting rat.



---------------------------------------------------------



Okay,ANIMAL~
I don't need you to comment on my attitude or my life.
My attitude and life are nothing to do with you, alright?



Don't mess with me if you not really know me.
We are just "Hi-Bye friend" or Facebook friend
We don't exactly know each other.



Yup!
Maybe I'm really abit "LanC"
But it's doesn't matter with you.
You are not qualified yet to comment on my attitude!!




I have my own life, my own attitude.

Not alike you.
Only know how to "LanSuk" with people on facebook to gain your self-popularity.
Is self-popularity really so that important for you????@@





You are such a Caris familiaris that only know how to follow people's butt,
go and know those people that you think you should know them,
such as your friends' friends.
Then, show your Musca domestica attitude to people with keep revolve around them.
*don't know what is Caris familiaris and Musca domestica? please check out from biology reference books.



Some of them are not really want to bother you actually.
So,
be a clever girl, get lost before you "kena hina"




俗语说:
别把你的冷脸贴在别人的热屁股上!!





As a 16 years old girl,
you should know what is "Maruah Diri" right?
How come you can put off all your "maruah diri"
and go to "LanSuk" with those people that you don't know at all huh?




As a student, form 4 student somemore,
you should know what you should do and what shouldn't.
Student suppose to study hard for their future,
not to "pikat" boys and 挑泼离间!!
This will only make yourself "cheaper"!!!!

Understand??????




This is what I want to say.
THANK YOU



我没有声明是谁
所以尽量不要对号入座!!!



---------------------------------------------------------


To my facebook friends :
I know I always didn't reply comments.
It's because I always busy with playing Facebook's childish games.
And I got abit Teenager-Alzheimer's disease. xD



To my blog visitors :
Normally I will reply to your blog if you comment on my blog.
If you don't have blog or Cbox in your blog,
I will reply on my own Cbox also.
But I always forgot to reply on my own Cbox one.
So, 多多包涵蛤~~xD



========================================



-生活-


我的生活
很简单一下啦
总是千篇一律



这几天
听到了一些很震撼一下的话
例如


搞笑的
An anti-social boy in my class said :
你们最好离开我1尺,你们敢再靠近我我就对你们不客气!!

=0=lol~他想自杀吗???



吓到我的
Teacher : Is that your boyfriend, L** O** S**??
Me : *shocked* errrr... Not really... (actually yes)
Teacher : Oh.. So, you two just friend larh?
Me : Yes!! Just friend!!
Teacher : I think you better advice him to study. He don't like to study, he always sleep in the class otherwise just talking with the GIRLS behind.
Me : Oh..But he don't like to study, I can't do anything also.
Teacher : Try to advice him larh.
Me : Okay.= =
Teacher : He really not your boyfriend arh??
Me : Nop.
Teacher : BETTER NOT larh~(emphasized the "better not")


我真的被吓到了= =



---------------------------------------------------------------



明天
我又要去换牙套了
我想不到要换什么颜色
可以帮我想想吗????

没有评论:

发表评论