嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年9月2日星期四

TOMORROW!!!!!

To-morrow, and To-morrow, and To-morrow.
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day~


= =Mad


==============================================



TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes~Tomorrow~



What's so special????

Tomorrow is a teacher's retirement..

and.....

My class was choosen to perform on TOMORROW!!!!!!!


What performance???


你问我爱你有多深?
我爱你有几分~~~


Yup~is CHOIR!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Most Important is~


I'LL BE THE CONDUCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh My GOD!!!
I'm so nervous right now..


GAN JIONG arh~~~



so, Guys~
Clap for my class tomorrow~
Of course for me too^^


4B~Gar Yaooooo!!!

We are the BEST~!!!!!!

Hope I wouldn't do any mistake tomorrow.xD


Friends~
Don't laugh at me tomorrow ya~~~xD





Be await for my next post^^

没有评论:

发表评论