嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2010年9月3日星期五

3.9.2010 Say Bye to Miss Khor*new*

-Pictures uploaded-

Yoo~~

Today was the day~
Miss Khor's retirement~~


Phone rang, I woke up..A call from dear..
Look at my phone...
It's 6.15a.m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG~
I was late~!!!
Jumped up from the bed immediatly
I planned to reach school on 6.30a.m


Rush Rush Rush~
I was racing with the minute hand
Every single minute was so important to me right now


----------------------------------------------------------

-School-

urh~~~
Arrange chairs again..
Tired =(


After teachers marked attentends
All the student gathered at assembly field


Then,
teachers speech~
Speech Speech Speech~ Blah Blah Blah~
So many things to talked about


~~~~~~~~Ring~~~~~~~~


It's recess time....


-------------------------------------------------------------


After recess,
it's time for performances~!!!



My class's performance was the 5th
so we waited a long long time



erm...I'm don't exactly remember the order of the performance
because I stayed in the class and hall


The weather was TOO hot~!!!
I can't tahan~!!!


I only remember..
there were so many choir and dance performance
Besides that, there were also magic show, kawat berirama, and berpantun


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally~

It's our turn to perform~!!!!

I was so damn nervous.


I run around the school to find all my classmate to gathered
but they keep on watching the performance

Come on~!!
We are running out of time~!!!!
They still playing fool around there~!!


I was FURIOUS~!!!
and I shouted to them at the assembly field..
OMG@@
Hope no one heard that.


Okay..
Ready~
GO~!!!


My legs were trembling badly when I stand in front of the teachers' seat.
Somemore my dear was standing behind the teachers' seat,
it made me more nervous!!!!
Now, my whole body was shaking= =


Took a DEEP BREATHE
1~2~3~~~

你问我爱你有多深?
我爱你有几分~
你去想一想~
你去看一看~
Miss Khor 代表我的心~~~

Finished the song, after a japan style 90° bow,
I turned my body and walked out from the assembly field immediately.


Our performance was not that good as I expected due to the volume of the music was TOO LOW~!!!
Imma abit dissapointed
Sob =(


But it's okay.
Because all my classmate was did their best, and me too.


If there was a chance for me to join this kind of performance again,

I Swear
..I WON'T JOIN AGAIN~!!!!!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------



At the end of this event,
Sing a "Auld Lang Syne"
Say Good Bye to Miss Khor
A Rolls-Royce came in our school to took the teacher.(Miss Khor)



I don't know how the school earn so many money.
Last year our principal's retirement they booked a HELICOPTER to took the principal.= =


After that..
Of course go back home larh~!!!


----------------------------------------------------------------


Sorry ya,
just simply update and just a few pictures.
Due to my phone was went back  to "it's" hometown to visits "it's" mummy.
Sob T^T

Where is "it's" hometown??
the FACTORY~!!!!
Who is "it's" mummy??
the one who help me to fix my phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


To DIGI users :



Please, do not use your mobile phone web to surf Facebook althought it's FREE.
Your phone would get VIRUS~!!!

How I know??
Because my phone went back to "it's" hometown because of Facebook Virus also.T^T



=================================================


Tomorrow is the first day of HOLIDAY~!!!
WOW~!!!


明天我上金马伦一日游哦~
开心^^
好几年没去了


祝大家假期开心蛤^^

没有评论:

发表评论