嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2011年2月18日星期五

My life is busy for...EAT???

12.2.2011    Saturday

Ohhh~ my dear PohLin dated me AGAIN!!!


Tried a new make-up today.
My eyes look a lil' bit bigger, sharper, and fear~~~ *perasan~xD Look weird huh??
Look like African. haha!!





 When to 1U by taxi.
We just went there and walked around.
Planned to have Sushi Zanmai for dinner, but Sushi Zanmai "bao pang" already. =(


So..... We headed to our next station.

Sakae Sushi @ The Curve





Yummmmmmy~~

After dinner, of course is time for dessert!!!
Woohooooo~

Chocolate Lounge @ The Curve 



========================================


15.2.2011    Tuesday


Woke up early in the morning, bath, make-up.
Then, headed to Sunway Giza for breakfast.

Tao 道 @ Sunway Giza


Keep on eating Eating EATING!!!!
My stomach was like bottomless!!!!

Soya AGAIN!!! I <3 soya^^




Then, took many stupid pictures with my brothers..Hahahaaaaa












Finished my buffet breakfast about 2.30p.m.
Back home and took a rest.
Then, ready to went out for dinner at 6.00pm.
*See~eat again. I'm busy for eat right??


House of Tang @ Bangsar

"Lou sang" and ate "pun choi".

 The "pun choi" was really really HUGE. 
Imma so damn full!!!!!

After dinner, back home and study larh!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论