嫌音乐吵的话,请到页面的最下面按“pause”, 谢谢=)
Scroll to the end of the page and click "PAUSE" if the music ANNOYING you, thanks =)

2011年3月30日星期三

Crazy 5B McDonald's Day!!!!!

29.3.2011      Tuesday


Got up 5 something today.
Bath then headed to McDonald!!!!!


I reached there about 6.30am but already many people line up in front the counter.@@
And the staff was sooooooo daaaammmmnnnn SLOW!!!
I don't know how to describe the "slow", but it's really SLOW. = =


I think everyone know the McDonald voucher right?? Buy 1 set free 2 sets.
My turn to order. 
I ordered 4 set HotCake and 2 set McMuffin.
Then, I gave 6 vouchers to the staff.
The staff was lika "WTF???!!!@@"  haha

Try to count it.
Buy 1 free 2, I ordered 6 sets + 6 vouchers.
6 x 3 = 18!!!!!


After ordered, I stand and waited for 45 minutes!!
WELL DONE!! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! xD


But my friends were more worse than me, cause they need to buy 6 sets too. (He's same class with me.)
And... they just lined up right behind me. hehe


When I done, it's already 7.15am.
I said "Goodbye~" to them + a smiley face. =目 
Then they gave me back = =||| < haha


When I walked into assembly field with 2 big plastic bag that full of McDonald,
my whole classmates look at me with a very big SMILE because their McDonald ARRIVED!! = =
They very happy lo!! But I not very happy lo!!! I lewat leh~~


After assembly, back to class.

 The view from new block.
Finally, we moved into the new block after 2 years we waited. So TOUCHED~~T^T
We are the first badge student who use this block. 


 Balabababahhhhh~ I'm Lovin' It~^^

 Three "hero" that late for school because of McDonald. = =


My Breakfast!! woohhooo~~

 After teacher walked out from class.. xD

 HotCake with Honey. Many people like to eat this.

 My little collection tape. Captured by Tan Phui Sin. I'm just upload it for syok. xD

I think I'm sleeping. Captured by Tan Phui Sin too.


And I'm here to announce,
5B McDonald's Day,  
SUCCEEDED!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论